Welcome to UBELONG (“we” or us). We also encourage you to visit the Terms and Conditions section of this website.
2. Type of personal information that we collect from you
If you are just browsing our website, we do not collect any personal information about you.
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Contact us.
- Participate in one of our contests, events or surveys.
- Join one of our programs.
3. How we use the personal information that you give us
We use your personal information so that we can communicate to you information about our programs that may be of interest to you.
We may also use your personal information to send you emails about events, happenings and promotions. If you do not want us to send you emails, please contact us.
4. Who uses your personal information
The only time that we share your information with anyone is when you enroll in one of our programs.
We share your information only with our local partners to coordinate such aspects of your experience as airport pickup, housing assignment and orientation scheduling.
5. How we protect your personal information
We implement rigorous security measures to protect against alteration, misuse or theft of your personal information.
We protect your personal information by:
- Storing our electronic and physical files in a secure space.
- Using the latest in internet security technology to protect our electronic files from hackers, spyware and viruses.
- Limiting access to our electronic and physical files to authorized UBELONG personnel.
6. How we use “cookies”
To measure online traffic and learn how people use our website, our computers put a small piece of information on your computer called a cookie. Cookies are widely used through the world on most websites – they are very typical.
A cookie is neither spyware nor software. You can easily disable cookies by altering your browser settings.